Getting the right legal advice at the right time for the right price. It can be difficult to tick all the boxes. We can help you.
We provide a range of legal services for small to medium enterprises.
These include legal advice in connection with starting up, investing, running, re-organising, buying or selling a business.
We can cut through the legal issues and help you focus on the critical matters for your business.
Get your contracts wrong and the effects can be disastrous. The financial downside of a poorly drafted or negotiated contract can be many times the cost of focussed legal advice. We work with our clients to ensure that their contracts:
• protect them from legal risks
• are commercially focussed and
• are aligned with our clients’ business requirements.
Agreements on which we can advise include:
• terms and conditions (sale and purchase of goods and/or services)
• agency and distribution
• marketing (goods and services)
• collaboration (business to business; academia to business)
• research and development agreements
• joint ventures and memoranda of understanding
• specialist purchase and supply agreements
• service level and maintenance contracts
• leasing and hire purchase
• equipment rental and supply
• LOGIC conditions for oil and gas
• indemnity agreements
• information technology
• e-commerce related agreements (website terms, privacy)
• intellectual property licences and assignments (transfers)
• marketing and sponsorship agreements
• consultancy agreements
• non-disclosure agreements (confidentiality agreements)
Commercial contracts can be complex – engage us and we’ll take the stress out of the drafting, negotiation and review process. We have first class technical knowledge and experience of most types of contracts and trading arrangements. We never lose sight of commercial reality and will keep you advised on progress.
Sandison Kennedy Limited. A company registered in Scotland (SC585088). Registered Office: 7 Queen’s Gardens, Aberdeen, AB15 4YD. A law firm regulated by The Law Society of Scotland
7 Queen’s Gardens,
Aberdeen, AB15 4YD